Sunday, November 20, 2011

Some Say I'm A Sap, I Say They're Heartless

Hey you,

Yeah I'm not even sure if you read my blogs since I became the villain in this act of the play that is your life. But I thought of you a minute ago and thought maybe if you did read this, you would laugh. Even though we're not friends anymore, you should still be able to laugh. So here it is: 

HOOTS.

I hope you're doing well. I hope you found that girl who is that delightful mixture of brainy, cute, hilarious and gives as much as she takes if not more, that you're looking for...or that you're at least a step or two closer.

I hope you finally make you happy enough to know that it's OK to be by yourself.

I hope your family is doing well, and that lil baby brother of yours is well on his way to fitting into that Megadeth onesie.


I hope that work is still rewarding for you and that you go to bed at night knowing that even though where you are now is like a quicksand, you're making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment