Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Love You Blogger, Let's Start Over...

Ok so Tumblr is getting on my nerves. You log on and think one of your profound blogs has gotten "liked" or "reblogged" 90 times and then it turns out it's a sex spam thing that just wants you to click on it, and make others click on it. Frankly my dear, I'm over it.
 Unfortunately, I've not kept my Blogger updated with the happenings of my life because of my recent addiction to Tumblr.  So what I'd like to do today, so provide links here to keep you updated on the goings-on. Because much has happened since June. Sad times, heartache, fun times, stupid times, good times, rants and raves and perhaps something awesome on the horizon. Here is the link to my archive on Tumblr, I've probably made over 500 posts since June...so have fun with that:
http://ewoknwoll.tumblr.com/archive

If possible I'm going to just try and update both of these. I do have a few kids on Tumblr who actually do follow my blog and look forward to me posting things, and I don't want to disappoint. (Most of them are teenage girls...and they're adorably emo)

That's right Blogger.. I could never leave you. Frankly, I prefer for Morgan Freeman to read my thoughts anyway.

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment