Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Unsinkable Ships (orig posted to Tumblr 6/20)

Dear _______,
You’ll never see this but it doesn’t matter because you already know how I feel. Unfortunately, (at times it’s been unfortunate) my heart could never turn the switch to the off position for you. And luckily, yours seems to have been seeking mine out this whole time too.
To even spend the time with you that I did yesterday means the world to me. I feel invincible again. I missed that. I missed you. Of course everything was painfully familiar but at the same time it was beautiful.
My head isn’t quite wrapped around it yet, which is why everything is coming out all unorganized here. When you took me in your arms and kissed me, it was just like the first time. I couldve been knocked over with a feather. I don’t know what we’re doing, or if this is the re-boot of me and you 2.0 but I don’t care. I love how my heart flutters writing this, and I love that my face hurts from smiling.
The world could implode and I’d be ok just because I know that we had what we did, and there’s even a small possibility of having it all.
Yours, then, now and always,
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment