Sunday, April 10, 2011

Who Are You & What Have You Done To My Heart?

Well, well, well... I couldn't wait for the full 2+ weeks to pass before meeting face to face. Patience is a virtue, and I've got it, but will-power has never been a forte. Why start now? I'm not sure how many people have taken their parachute off, and then jumped out of the plane, but that's what I did. Totally afraid of falling face first into the ground but the only thing I crashed into was his arms.

Great first date, lots of talking, lots of laughing, and lots of stolen glances across the table. The second date, I met the family. So now, it's official. We're together, my partner in crime, my boyfriend. Moving fast? Yes, most definitely. I'm doing things and feeling things I've never done/felt. It's like falling.

There is such a weird familiarity between us. I feel like I've known him for forever, and when we talk or when we're together, it's like we've been here before. In my mind anyway, it feels as though we're walking down this path that we both know but there's a brief breath-taking moment that maybe around the bend there's going to be somewhere I've never been. I feel like he's already somewhere he's never been. Again, with the seeing the sun for the first time. He makes me feel like a bazillion dollars, I'm not sure I've ever felt worth that much to anyone I've been romantically linked to. I've felt comfortable before, but not at ease. I literally feel like I could say, do, joke, know, be anything around this man and it would be not only just fine, it would be celebrated if it needed to be. It's hard to put it into words really, but I'm working on getting my words back...he sort of leaves me speechless.

So yeah, just a short update... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment