Friday, July 23, 2010

Whisper Words of Wisdom: Let It Be

Dear Stephanie,

Why do you suck so bad at writing in these blogs? haha It makes me laugh to look back at all these posts and a good portion of them start out with things like, "I'm so terrible at keeping up with this! I'll write more I promise!" and then almost 5 months later here we are... trying not to write the same thing. Stop making promises that you can't keep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the last time I wrote (before the poem) was when I was feeling as though I was falling in love with him, but I didn't want to say for fear of that terrified deer in headlights stare and a ... "Umm ok... yeah." response. Well, I think probably the same night I wrote that blog, I just couldn't keep it under wraps any more and I told him...

Since then I've gotten more love, more laughs, and more smiles than I think I could've ever asked for. I can't even help but smile as I type this blog. It's hard for me to describe exactly the feelings I get when I'm around him. I don't think I have ever felt more comfortable with being me, than I do now. I can say the stupidest thing, or trip over my own feet, and I know that he loves me just the same if not more than he did the minute before. It's just a complete feeling of freedom...it feels almost like flying but I know my feet are on the ground.

We've lived together officially for a few months and though we don't see a whole lot of each other right now (his work and band obligations keep him away) we're happy. And I don't think I'm speaking just for myself. I'm hoping the future will bring lots of good things for us, and even if there's a little rain along the way, I've already told him that I'll stand by him. I know that he's worth it, and I'm amazingly thankful every day that I found him.

So that is an update on the ol' love life. It's definitely a less-depressing look than it had been when I started these.

that's really it for now... i won't promise to write soon...I've learned my lesson. lol

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment