Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big Sexy Don't Make Mistakes On Stage...

My title just made me "lol" again... some dude on tv just said it and I just thought it was epic so here we are.

So today was yet another dream-day. I think I've finally made it through the part of the break-up forest where you feel guilty about breaking a heart, even though you know it was right for you. I mean, I still feel awful about it but I think I've moved to the part where I'm trying to put myself together again. I've always been the girl with the boyfriend... 7 years I gave to him. For those of you doing your math, that means I was with him since I was 19. Now, it's as if I never knew myself, and I'm not sure who I am without him. I'll figure it out, but nothing really seems real and all my actions seem empty. I suppose that all comes with the territory.

My best friend also lost the love of her life today in a break-up. Much like my own, there is no anger involved really... just a case of things not working out... bad timing and love lost. I hate seeing people I love in such pain... I'd take hers and mine together if it meant she didnt have to feel it. But I know she has to hurt to heal...so let the healing process begin.

Again, let me reinerate how awful 2009 has been.... FREAKING AWFUL!!!!!

no groundhog day for me and this year... it can go f itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment